Welcome! If this is your first visit to our Patient Resource page, please log on to the patient portal and complete your demographic and health history information.
Podiatry & Foot Care Services: Patient Forms
Release of Records
Notice of Privacy
Basic Foot Care Guidelines
Helpful Tips for Before Your Visit
* Have a list of all updated medications and surgical history
* Bring imporant medical records and laboratory reports
* Check with your insurance carrier to see if a referral is needed
* Arrive 10-15 minutes early to make sure all paperwork is completed
* Bring your insurance and ID card
* Bring your copay if you have one
Insurances We Accept
We accept most PPO and HMO plans through Aetna, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Humana, Seton Health Plan, Scott and White Health Plan, and United Healthcare. We also accept Medicare and a variety of medicare supplemental/replacement plans. We do NOT accept medicaid or health exchange plans, and we are not in network with Blue Cross Blue Shield Advantage plans.
Our office will try to verify your insurance benefits prior to your visit, but the best way to determine if your insurance is in network is to call your insurance carrier.